Autumn is in the Air

Annyeonghaseyo!

Fall is coming and I'm so excited! I'm counting down the weeks to the end of school: Four weeks plus finals (minues Thanksgiving break). Where has the time gone? Didn't we just start the semester last week? Also, I can't even believe it's November already. I'm happy it hasn't been cold enough to the point where I'm wearing jumpers and joggers everyday, but it's still warmer than I would like. Hopefully those autumnal temperatures are just around the corner!

My younger brother happens to be growing it far too quickly. Just last weekend we travelled to our state capitol so I could take his senior pictures (he is way into politics, so it seemed fitting). Senior pictures!! He is seventeen and about to graduate highschool as well as achieve the rank of Eagle Scout!! I'm so super proud and all, but that's not okay!! He will forever be my "baby brother". Isn't he sharp?


I rest my case. Congratulations little brother ^_^ <3

Back in October I had the privilege of attending a renaissance festival with my cousins and some of their school friends. We had an absolute ball! We dressed up (to the best of our abilities) and ate turkey legs and watched performers. I was wearing a pair of aviators that give off a blue tint and one of the characters working there asked me if I was aware that I had the eyes of a bug! I told her that a witch had cast a curse upon me. 
See my "bug eye" aviators? They're pretty spiffy. :P
As you can probably tell from my introduction, I've been a bit more invested in the Korean culture lately. A friend of mine introduced me to K-Pop (specifically SHINee) as well as K-dramas. Aaaaand now I'm addicted xP I've heard once you're sucked in, there's no going back. I am okay with that. ;)

I'd like to leave you with two things. The first being an encouraging Bible verse which happens to be one of my favourites:

"Do not be anxious in anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which trancends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable; if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think on such things." ~Philippians 4:6-8

The second thing I'll leave you with is another "Outfit of the Day".  :D
Plaid Shirt: Bass Pro Shops
Shirt: It was a hand-me-down...
Skirt: Forever21
Tights: Also hand-me-downs. As were the socks...
Shoes: Converse.com
I wish you all a good day, rest of the semester, and holiday season!

Annyeong!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Ghosts of Christmas: Past

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Be a Hippie for Christ