Hello, World!

Hiya! 

I guess since this is a brand new blog, now would be as good a time as any to post a little bit about myself (both for your sake and for mine. I don't want to forget who I am!)




Hi, I'm Brea! I am a Christian and my faith is a big part of my life. My God means everything to me.
I'm an Introvert, specifically an INFJ. I'm also highly-sensitive and right-brain dominant (but I'm not left-handed. What's up with that?) 
I'm 18 years old yet still a child. 
I love chocolate, photography, travelling, and sunshine.
Night skies fascinate me. 
I have the most adorable kitty cat in the world named Nellie and I love her to bits and pieces!
I'm from Neptune. 
I'm an old soul. 
Back when I was in highschool, people thought I was in college. Now that I'm in college, people think I'm in highschool. 
I hope to travel everywhere some day. 
I love to fly and I'm easily entertained. 
I think the sea is super calming and so pretty.
My favourite colour is purple.
I'm pretty sure I'm part mermaid, part fairy, and part elf. 
I think I'm fairly indecisive, but I guess I'm not so sure... 
I have a little bit of synesthesia. Specifically grapheme-colour synesthesia. That means that when I hear and/or see some letters or numbers, they appear to have colours to them. For example, to me the number "2" is blue, while a "4" is pink. So "twenty-four" might look something like 24. The letters, however, are different colours. Perhaps sometime later I'll do a post about that. 
I like to think I can speak in a fairly legitamate English accent, but I've never been tested on it by a real Englishman. 
Owls are the coolest. So are hedgehogs.
I love yoga.
I love hugs.
My favourite kind of teas are the fruity flavoured teas. I also think the word "tea" is pretty.
Christmas is my most favourite thing ever!
Autumn and Winter are tied for being my favourite seasons. In addition to being so super pretty, it's just so much easier to pile on layers and warm up in the winter than to take layers off and cool down in the summer.
Loki is the best villian ever. Captain America is the best hero. (Yeah, I'm one of those posers who watched the Marvel movies and based my opinions off that. :P )
I have a slight raw-carrot intolerance. I eat them anyway. They're my favourite!
That phrase "Girls can do anything boys can do, and they can do it in high heels"? Yeah, I'm the exception to that.
Renaissance festivals are the bomb!
I eat my weight in popcorn. I absolutely love popcorn. 

If you've made it all the way through that "interesting" list, then good on you! I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you stick around. 
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Ghosts of Christmas: Past

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Be a Hippie for Christ